How many of you who are going to be doctors are willing to spend your days in Ghana? Technicians or engineers, how any of you are willing to work in the Foreign Service and spend your lives traveling around the world? On your willingness to do that, not merely to serve one year or two years in the service, but on your willingness to contribute part of your life o this country, I think will depend the answer whether a free society can complete. I think it can! And I think Americans are willing to contribute. But the effort must be far greater than we have ever made in the past.

-John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A PCVs Travel Day in Pictures

Yayyyy, we love alhams! Traveling is so easy and comfortable and fun!

So much room!

A Ferry? That's normal.

OMG WE'RE MOVING.


I guess it stopped being fun.

Don't worry. Only 5 more hours to go on a bumpy road in the dark.  What could go wrong?

I guess just a small fire and a flat tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment