How many of you who are going to be doctors are willing to spend your days in Ghana? Technicians or engineers, how any of you are willing to work in the Foreign Service and spend your lives traveling around the world? On your willingness to do that, not merely to serve one year or two years in the service, but on your willingness to contribute part of your life o this country, I think will depend the answer whether a free society can complete. I think it can! And I think Americans are willing to contribute. But the effort must be far greater than we have ever made in the past.

-John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Suduu am e Asmau

The two-benoir laundry system.

This is my "douche," aka shower (left) and "toilet" (right)

Add caption

Storage and water filter.

My beautiful square hut!

My mom's hut, my hut, my aunt and uncle's hut.

As-meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment